Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 18 | 8 October – 4 November 2018
- EU steps up humanitarian support in Sudan
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
- Nurturing livelihoods and peace through shared resources in Sudan’s North Darfur
- Sudan: Humanitarian Bulletin | Issue 03 | 29 January – 11 February 2018 [EN/AR]
In the last two weeks, the French authorities have carried out evacuations of three unofficial camps on the streets of Paris, and rounded up almost 2,000 migrants who had been living there.
The updated AIDA Country Report on Spain tracks recent developments in the asylum procedure, reception conditions, detention of asylum seekers and content of international protection throughout 2017. Spain registered 31,738 asylum seekers, almost doubling the number of applicants in 2016.
ECRE's Recommendations for the Stockholm Programme
With the publication of its Communication 'An area of freedom, security and justice serving the citizen', the Commission has presented its views on the EU's priorities in the field of justice and home affairs, including in the field of asylum, for the next five years. The Communication will be used as the basis for discussions between the various stakeholders at EU level that should result in the adoption in December 2009 by the Heads of State and Government of the so-called Stockholm Programme.
Memorandum to the Swedish Presidency
Sweden will take over the Presidency of the European Union (EU) at a pivotal time in the development of European refugee law and policy.