Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Flour Power: Protests and riots in Sudan in December 2018
- Sudan: Population Dashboard - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 31 December 2018)
- Africa Briefing N°143: Improving Prospects for a Peaceful Transition in Sudan
- UNISFA, October 2018
- Sudan Food Security Sector Dashboard (January - September 2018 Highlights)
GENERAL LAZARUS SAMBEIYO
SECRETARY OF IGAD SECRETARIAT TO SUDAN PEACE TALKS.
Issued by Members of Civil Society organizations and groups in South Sudan
The people of Upper Nile have seen so little stability let alone food, medicine and other basic needs for some years now. In the spirit of the upcoming Holy Christmas, the just ended Holy month of Ramadan and the end of year, New Sudanese Indigenous NGOs (NESI) Network compassionately appeals to all friends, sympathizers and supporters of the oppressed people of Sudan to aid these suffering people of Upper Nile.
The New Sudanese Indigenous NGOs (NESI) hereby strongly condemns the escalation and continued gross violations of basic freedoms by the Sudanese government. Terror is the only word that can truly describe the way of rule the government of Sudan has been doing for more than 10 years. In Sudan, the month of October alone has seen a lot.
Situation Analysis in the New Sudan: An Overview
At about 3:00 p.m. local time Thursday 9th November 2000, the GOS heavily bombed innocent civilians killing 5 civilians and injuring 7 others. Some of these bombs were dropped on Sudan Medical Care (SMC) health centre destroying one ward.