Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Sudan: Humanitarian Snapshot (As of 01 December 2018)
- WFP Sudan Country Brief, November 2018
- Statement Following the AUHIP’s Consultations on the Roadmap Agreement
- Violations of Rome Statute Likely to Continue as States Fail to Arrest Fugitives Indicted over Crimes in Darfur, Chief Prosecutor Warns Security Council
- Active USG Programs for the Sudan Response - Darfur (Last updated: 12/14/18)
Mission Participants included representatives from TGH, IOM, HAC and WES.
Mission Participants included representatives from TGH, IMC, IOM, HAC and WES.
May 15th 2016- With the funding support of USAID/OFDA, and managed by International Organization for Migration (IOM), the Rapid Response Fund (RRF), has allocated a new grant of $245,092.15 USD to Triangle Génération Humanitaire (TGH), to provide emergency Water and Sanitation Health Services assistance to 62,662 vulnerable and underserved new Sudanese returnees from Chad to Um Dukhun locality in Central Darfur. The returnees include 35,386 individuals who arrived to Um Dukhun recently; between January and March 2016.