Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Reports of excessive force against Sudan protests deeply worrying – Bachelet
- Head of Sudan Sanctions Committee Briefs Security Council as Delegates Debate Criteria for Lifting 13-Year-Old Measures, Ongoing Sexual Violence
- Ten things you should know about the latest protests in Sudan
- Sudan: UN experts urge halt to excessive use of force against peaceful protesters
- UNAMID Map 4327 Rev. 38 - January 2019
This paper uses Alert’s peacebuilding framework to explore questions about peace and peacebuilding in South Sudan and Sudan.
Important underlying factors of conflict remain unaddressed within both countries, and the paper makes three broad recommendations to those in South Sudan and Sudan who are concerned to build a more comprehensive and more stable peace, and to those in the international community wishing to support their efforts.
NGO Statement read out at the ARRIA FORMULA
Meeting of the UNSC
October 23rd 2000.
The NGO Working Group (1) on Women and International Peace and Security, including International Alert, the Women's International League for Peace and Freedom, Amnesty International, the Women's Commission for Refugee Women and Children, and the Hague Appeal for Peace would like to thank the Government of Namibia for taking this opportunity to bring the issue of women, peace and security to the attention of the United Nations Security Council.