Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Sudan frees 57 victims of human trafficking
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 18 | 8 October – 4 November 2018
- Human Rights Update: March – September 2018
- EU steps up humanitarian support in Sudan
- Security Council Presidential Statement Urges Cooperation by All Actors in Darfur Mission’s Transition from Peacekeeping to Development
Neu-Anspach(Frankfurt)/El Fasher - Due to the recent clashes in North Darfur, the PAI Program Office Sudan has ceased operations in the Khazan Tunger area, south-west of El Fahser. The suspension of activities leaves about 20.000 people without medical care.
On the 15th of September, PAI received an eyewitness account from a reliable source that the primary health care clinic in Khazan Tunger had been razed when four adjacent villages were burned and looted by an armed group.
El-Fasher / Frankfurt , 14.09.2008 - Since 4 years Partner Aid International ( PAI) is active in North Darfur / Sudan crisis area. In early 2008 PAI has restarted its medical care activities in the region of Khazan Tunjur, after a halt of its work for several month it this area.
New violence in the region around Khazan Tunjur , since a week prevent any medical care for the population living west of Al-Fashir.
Several eye witness reports say that a clinic as well as 4 surrounding villages have been burned down on Sunday Morning.