Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Disease outbreak news: Chikungunya – Sudan, 15 October 2018
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 16 | 20 August – 23 September 2018
- South Kordofan identifies 40 villages for voluntary return: commissioner
- Chikungunya fever spreading in Sudan’s Nile basin
- Health Ministry declares chikunguya outbreak in Kassala
Advancing Dialogue on Maternal Health series
The 2009–2010 Advancing Dialogue on Maternal Health series worked to address many critical and neglected maternal health topics. During this period, the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars’ Global Health Initiative (GHI) co-convened 10 public meetings and 2 private workshops with the Maternal Health Task Force (MHTF) and United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) to identify challenges and discuss strategies for advancing the maternal health agenda.
The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, under its Africa Program and Project for Leadership and Building State Capacity, has been, with the support of the Open Society Institute, conducting an on-going effort to engage and inform policy makers on issues important to U.S. national interests. This takes the form of open public conferences or presentations, closed policy working groups, and occasional publications.
Sudan is one such issue.