Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
- Sudan: Population Dashboard - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 31 October 2018)
- SUDAN - South West of Sudan and North-East South-Sudan - OCBA projects
- Security Council Adopts Resolution 2445 (2018), Extending Mandate of United Nations Interim Security Force in Abyei
- Sudan: East Darfur Population Dashboard - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 31 October 2018)
Rabat, Oct. 31 - Morocco is due to grant USD 500,000 to Sudan in support of the health care action in the region of Darfour, especially in terms of protecting children from virulent epidemics.
The announcement was made by Moroccan State Secretary at the Foreign Ministry, Ahmed Lakhrif during the Arab congress taking place in Khartoum, according to a statement by the Moroccan embassy in the Sudanese capital.
RABAT, Aug. 12 - A plane, loaded with medicines, tents and blankets, will fly this Tuesday evening from Rabat to Khartoum to help the Arab country face up the consequences of floods that hit some of its areas.
The assistance is extended upon the instructions of H.M. King Mohammed VI, as a sign of Morocco's solidarity with the people of Sudan.
United Nations agencies called Monday on the international community to earmark US$ 8.63 million to held the 100,000 victims of the floods that hit the eastern parts of Sudan, the worst in more than 70 years.