Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
Today’s crises are increasingly complex and the number of people in need worldwide is rising as a consequence of man-made and natural disasters.
The EU is focusing on finding a response to these crises and the humanitariandevelopment nexus is seen as the tool for reinforcing the links between the two sectors, increasing the complementarity of their actions in order to address the root causes of the crises and reduce needs. But what are the challenges and the opportunities of this approach? We have asked our NGO members to contribute to the debate on this important topic.