Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Sudan: East Darfur Population Dashboard - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 30 Sep 2018)
- African Union mediator to consult Sudanese opposition over peace roadmap
- Herders bind, beat displaced wood gatherers in West Darfur
- Disease outbreak news: Chikungunya – Sudan, 15 October 2018
- Chikungunya fever spreading in Sudan’s Nile basin
Finds refugees with disabilities to be among the most underserved and neglected people in the world
NEW YORK/GENEVA (June 23, 2008) - The Women's Commission for Refugee Women and Children today released 'Disabilities among Refugees and Conflict-Affected Populations,' the first major report to address the critical needs of a virtually invisible population: refugees and people displaced within their own …
UGANDA/ SUDAN: OUTBREAKS OF MENINGITIS KILL
On 9 February JRS staff in Sudan reported that a recent outbreak of meningitis in Rhino camp in northern Uganda spread north to the southern Sudan town of Nimule.
This latest outbreak in Nimule left five people dead and 60 others seriously ill. All of the infected persons are between 8 and 20 years of age.
The Sudanese ministry of health has sent vaccines but only for medical staff.