Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Sudan frees 57 victims of human trafficking
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 18 | 8 October – 4 November 2018
- Human Rights Update: March – September 2018
- EU steps up humanitarian support in Sudan
- Security Council Presidential Statement Urges Cooperation by All Actors in Darfur Mission’s Transition from Peacekeeping to Development
1.1 The Public Service Agreement (PSA) framework has changed for the period 2008-11. Thirty PSAs now reflect a collective set of the UK government's priorities.
1.2 The Department for International Development (DFID) is the lead department on PSA 29: Reduce poverty in poorer countries through quicker progress towards the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
The UK is to double its funding for water and sanitation in Africa over the next three years, International Development Secretary Hilary Benn announced today.
And he said the Government will take immediate action to help 11 African countries where the problem is most acute.
Speaking at a conference to mark World Water Day, Mr Benn said funding from the Department for International Development will increase from £47.5m this year to £95m in 2007/8.
He said there were a number of reasons why international targets to improve access to water and sanitation are not being …