Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Sudan frees 57 victims of human trafficking
- Security Council Presidential Statement Urges Cooperation by All Actors in Darfur Mission’s Transition from Peacekeeping to Development
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 18 | 8 October – 4 November 2018
- EU steps up humanitarian support in Sudan
- Report from parliamentary delegation to Sudan - September 2018
Les femmes appartenant à des communautés minoritaires et autochtones sont ciblées et victimes de viols et autres formes de violence sexuelle, de torture et de meurtre du fait de leur identité ethnique, religieuse ou autochtone, affirme Minority Rights Group International dans l’édition 2011 de son rapport annuel, lancée aujourd’hui.
Minorities in Africa are at greater risk than ever before from the war against terrorism as well as from repressive governments, Minority Rights Group International (MRG) says as it launches its annual 'Peoples under Threat' ranking.
Half of the top 20 countries in Peoples under Threat 2009 are African states, reveals MRG in its internationally acclaimed global survey released today.