Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
The WHO/HQ Department for Health Action in Crises aims to produce a running note on select current issues at weekly intervals. This note - which is by no means exhaustive - is designed for internal use and does not reflect the official position of WHO.
According to OCHA, the population affected by the humanitarian crisis in the Darfur now stands at 1.8 million, with approximately 1.4 million Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs).