Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Report of the Secretary-General on the African Union-United Nations Hybrid Operation in Darfur (S/2018/912) [EN/AR]
- African Union mediator to consult Sudanese opposition over peace roadmap
- Chikungunya fever spreading in Sudan’s Nile basin
- Sudan: East Darfur Population Dashboard - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 30 Sep 2018)
- Health Ministry declares chikunguya outbreak in Kassala
México- Inundaciones- 14/9/18
To see this News Alert with links to sources, click here.
In this News Alert...
Yemen: UN warns of humanitarian crisis as clashes continue across country
Sudan / Darfur: Tens of thousands fleeing into IDP camps in recent months
Sudan / Abyei: Continuing clashes cause increasing displacement
Sudan / Southern Sudan: Juba demolitions leave hundreds displaced
Mexico: National census reveals further evidence of displacement
2007 AT A GLANCE
During the past year, IRT deployed 38 teams, involving 171 medical and construction specialists.
SUDAN: SCHOOL LUNCHES FOR CHILDREN
UMCOR is working with the United Methodist Church in Yei, South Sudan, to provide lunches for school children. Families returning to the South after years of war are working to reestablish their lives from the ground up. The school nutrition program ensures that children who often walk long distances to go to school will receive a nutritious meal when they arrive.