Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Report from parliamentary delegation to Sudan - September 2018
- Sudan frees 57 victims of human trafficking
- Darfur peace follow-up body welcomes signing of pre-negotiation agreement
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 18 | 8 October – 4 November 2018
- Central Darfur hands over residential plots to returnees
By decision taken by Minister for International Development Heidi Hautala on 15 March, the Ministry for Foreign Affairs has granted its humanitarian assistance funds for the first part of the year, totalling EUR 39.8 million, to people suffering from the world’s crises. This time, Finland targets humanitarian assistance to Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Earlier this year, EUR 3.5 million was already granted for the acute needs of the Syrian crisis.
28 janvier 2013 – Lors du Sommet de l'Union africaine, qui s'est tenu ce weekend à Addis-Abeba, en Éthiopie, le Secrétaire général Ban Ki-moon a appelé les dirigeants du continent à redoubler d'efforts en vue de faire sortir l'Afrique de la pauvreté et des violences récurrentes et d'accélérer son développement.
27 January 2013 – Speaking at the African Union Summit in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon today called on the continent's leaders to boost efforts to lift millions out of poverty and end recurrent cycles of violence to accelerate development in the region.
The Security Council in December planned to intensify its focus on the Sahel, particularly the crisis in Mali, along with continued consideration of a range of situations around the world, the Permanent Representative of Morocco said as he briefed correspondents at Headquarters on the programme of work for his country’s presidency of the body.