OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- As of 26 May 2020, there are 4,346 people confirmed to have COVID-19 in Sudan, including 195 fatalities
- Transmission of COVID-19 in Sudan is now classified as community transmission. For the majority of cases the transmission chain cannot be established.
- COVID-19 is reported in all of Sudan's 18 states. The majority of people with confirmed COVID-19 are in Khartoum State
- Lockdown measures extended in Khartoum State through 2 June 2020
- 1.7 million people reached with humanitarian assistance in the first quarter of 2020
HIGHLIGHTS As of 20 May 2020, there are 3,138 people confirmed to have COVID-19 in Sudan, including 121 fatalities Transmission of COVID-19 in Sudan is now classified as community transmission. For...
Highlights Inter-tribal conflict in West Darfur during the last days of 2019 displaced around 40,000 people into El-Geneina town. UNICEF mobilized an intersectoral response that included emergency...
In Numbers 1.5 million people assisted April 2020 17,702 mt of food assistance distributed, April 2020 US$6.0 million cash-based transfers made, April 2020 US$15.5 m six months net funding...