OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- The situation in parts of Darfur and Kordofan regions remains volatile, with an increase in violence since October.
- The Sudan Humanitarian Fund (SHF) will support gaps in health, nutrition and WASH activities in Abu Jubayhah, South Kordofan State.
- The 2022 Sudan Humanitarian Response Plan (HRP) is out.
- EU donates €10 million to WFP, as the agency faces a funding shortfall of $358 million for the next six months.
- Children are being forced to work long hours as the economic and humanitarian crisis continues to deteriorate - Save the Children.
El Fasher, 17 January 2022 – During a visit to El Fasher, the state capital of North Darfur, 16 to 17 January, UN officials from UNICEF, WFP, UNHCR and OCHA denounced the attacks on UN operations...
Operational Highlights COVID-19 vaccination campaign reaches 50 per cent of its target: In collaboration with the Ministry of Health, ALIGHT, IRC, UNICEF and ZOA International Sudan, a total of...
Locally produced staple food prices continue to atypically increase through the harvest season KEY MESSAGES Sudan will continue facing above-average emergency humanitarian assistance needs through...