Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Sudan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #1, Fiscal Year (FY) 2019
- Active USG Programs for the Sudan Response - Darfur (Last updated: 12/14/18)
- Sudan frees 57 victims of human trafficking
- Emergency Trust Fund for Africa: new support for the Horn of Africa worth €134 million
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 18 | 8 October – 4 November 2018
Three humanitarian corridors identified in Southern Chad for the potential voluntary return of CAR refugees not yet functional.
Potential refugees for the Chadian national exam-Baccalaureate for 2016/2017 increased by 34%. Women make up 60% of candidates.
Preliminary results of the Survey on the intentions of return of Sudanese refugees in Eastern Chad shows that less than 3% are willing to repatriate in 2017.