Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 18 | 8 October – 4 November 2018
- EU steps up humanitarian support in Sudan
- Central Darfur hands over residential plots to returnees
- Nurturing livelihoods and peace through shared resources in Sudan’s North Darfur
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
More than 600 people have been left homeless, destitute, and without food after a fire that broke out at camp El Neem north of Ed Daein in East Darfur destroyed 100 homes on Wednesday.
One of the camp sheikhs explained that the intense wind helped the fire to spread. Provisions and agricultural crops were also destroyed, however no injuries or loss of life were reported.
The sheikh appealed to the authorities and organisations to speed up the provision of aid to those affected.