Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 18 | 8 October – 4 November 2018
- EU steps up humanitarian support in Sudan
- Darfur peace follow-up body welcomes signing of pre-negotiation agreement
- Central Darfur hands over residential plots to returnees
- Report from parliamentary delegation to Sudan - September 2018
Three humanitarian corridors identified in Southern Chad for the potential voluntary return of CAR refugees not yet functional.
Potential refugees for the Chadian national exam-Baccalaureate for 2016/2017 increased by 34%. Women make up 60% of candidates.
Preliminary results of the Survey on the intentions of return of Sudanese refugees in Eastern Chad shows that less than 3% are willing to repatriate in 2017.