Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhea Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Aug 2011
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Sudan: After years of conflict, millions require aid; But is the world paying attention?
- FAO/GIEWS Special Alert No. 342: The Sudan (26 January 2018)
- Death toll mounts in Central Darfur ‘watery diarrhoea’ outbreak
- Sudan: Humanitarian Snapshot (31 December 2017) [EN/AR]
- 200+ people infected with ‘watery diarrhoea’ in Central Darfur’s Nierteti
The Federation of African Journalists (FAJ), the African Regional Organization of the International Federation of Journalists (IFJ), has urged the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights (ACHPR) to press its member States to urgently free all imprisoned journalists and end the use of anti-terror laws against journalists.
By decision of Minister for International Development Heidi Hautala, the Ministry for Foreign Affairs has granted humanitarian aid appropriations totalling 67.6 million euros to people suffering from the world’s crises. Finland directs humanitarian assistance to Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Caribbean.