Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhea Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Aug 2011
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- DFID And WFP Sign Multi-Year Agreement To Change Lives In Sudan
- Sudan Food Security Outlook Update, December 2017
- Last group of Sudanese refugees return to South Darfur from CAR
- Sudan Humanitarian Fund: New classrooms for displaced children in Central Darfur
- Sudan Humanitarian Fund 2018: Allocation Strategy Paper - First Standard Allocation
Companion booklet to the 2016 Annual Report of the UNFPA-UNICEF Joint Programme to End Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting: Accelerating Change
Last year’s annual report for the UNFPAUNICEF Joint Programme on Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting (FGM/C) focused on the strategic and formal underpinnings of our work. It described the theory of change that guides interventions and the metrics by which we measure results. This year’s annual report provides two perspectives:
Greece - IOM Greece has published a report based on interviews with 1,206 unaccompanied child migrants in Greece. Some 508 said that they would not consider returning to their countries of origin because it was their intention to reach a northern European country and 282 expressed the wish to return back to their country of origin. The remainder initially expressed willingness to return home but later changed their minds and decided to stay in Greece.
The ‘Promoting Women’s Rights Across Africa’ (Pan-Africa) project forms part of the Oxfam GB Raising her Voice (RHV) programme portfolio, which aims to support and strengthen women’s roles in shaping policy and local governance. Through the Pan Africa project, RHV committed to support the Solidarity for African Women’s Rights Coalition (SOAWR) secretariat in Kenya as well as partners (SOAWR coalition members) in Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, The Gambia, Mozambique, Liberia, Nigeria and South Africa.
Prepared by: Caroline Delany and Sonja
With the generous support of the Canadian International Development Agency.