Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 16 | 20 August – 23 September 2018
- Disease outbreak news: Chikungunya – Sudan, 15 October 2018
- Chikungunya fever spreading in Sudan’s Nile basin
- South Kordofan identifies 40 villages for voluntary return: commissioner
- Health Ministry declares chikunguya outbreak in Kassala
Companion booklet to the 2016 Annual Report of the UNFPA-UNICEF Joint Programme to End Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting: Accelerating Change
Last year’s annual report for the UNFPAUNICEF Joint Programme on Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting (FGM/C) focused on the strategic and formal underpinnings of our work. It described the theory of change that guides interventions and the metrics by which we measure results. This year’s annual report provides two perspectives:
Greece - IOM Greece has published a report based on interviews with 1,206 unaccompanied child migrants in Greece. Some 508 said that they would not consider returning to their countries of origin because it was their intention to reach a northern European country and 282 expressed the wish to return back to their country of origin. The remainder initially expressed willingness to return home but later changed their minds and decided to stay in Greece.
The ‘Promoting Women’s Rights Across Africa’ (Pan-Africa) project forms part of the Oxfam GB Raising her Voice (RHV) programme portfolio, which aims to support and strengthen women’s roles in shaping policy and local governance. Through the Pan Africa project, RHV committed to support the Solidarity for African Women’s Rights Coalition (SOAWR) secretariat in Kenya as well as partners (SOAWR coalition members) in Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, The Gambia, Mozambique, Liberia, Nigeria and South Africa.
Prepared by: Caroline Delany and Sonja
With the generous support of the Canadian International Development Agency.