Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Aug 2011
Most read (last 30 days)
- First Steps in Helping Returning Migrants Reintegrate in Sudan
- Call for Sudan govt. to declare measles epidemic
- Darfur agricultural season ‘catastrophic failure’
- International Criminal Court Prosecutor Presses for More Active Security Council Role in Supporting Arrest, Transfer of Indicted Fugitives
- Sudan: Humanitarian Bulletin | Issue 11 | 28 May – 10 June 2018 [EN/AR]
Snapshot 13-19 August
Yemen: The 9 August Al Jawf ceasefire has been broken. Access to people affected by the conflict in Al Jawf is extremely limited due to persistent insecurity, and it is very difficult to obtain information. Almost 3,000 people have died in violence since the National Dialogue Conference took place on 25 January.
Snapshot 16–22 July
oPT: 583 have been reported killed and over 100,000 displaced since Operation Protective Edge began on 8 July. There are urgent needs for essential drugs, shelter, water, and food assistance in the Gaza Strip, requiring greater humanitarian space.
Snapshot 16–23 April
Central African Republic: Renewed clashes between anti-balaka and Seleka fighters occurred in several locations in central, northern, and southwestern provinces. MISCA soldiers are being redeployed to cover areas previously secured by the Chadian contingent. A Christian religious leader was killed and four were abducted in two northern towns, while 30 Christian civilians were reportedly killed in a central town.