Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
- SUDAN - South West of Sudan and North-East South-Sudan - OCBA projects
- Sudan: Population Dashboard - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 31 October 2018)
- Security Council Adopts Resolution 2445 (2018), Extending Mandate of United Nations Interim Security Force in Abyei
- Sudan: East Darfur Population Dashboard - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 31 October 2018)
If all rich countries gave a single cent per $100 of their respective gross national products, full funding would be achieved for the Humanitarian Appeal 2007, United Nations Emergency Relief Coordinator Jan Egeland said today as he called on States to find the $3.9 billion needed for that effort.
He said that amount represented a decrease from last year's Humanitarian Appeal for $4.7 billion, of which $3.1 billion, or 63 per cent, had been received and had helped 31 million people this year.
The Global Appeal 2007
UNHCR's Global Appeal is published yearly to alert governmental and private sector donors, Executive Committee (ExCom) members and Standing Committee observers, Governments and their Permanent Missions in Geneva, the UN Secretariat, UN agencies, intergovernmental agencies, NGOs, regional organizations and other institutions and interested individuals to the plight of millions of refugees and others of concern to UNHCR.
Sixty-first General Assembly
18th & 19th Meetings (AM & PM)
Call for Assistance from International Community in Bolstering Fragile Peace Treaties, Securing Conditions for Long-Term Development