Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
- 'More than 200 people' died in South Darfur camp
- UNAMID inaugurates five community stabilization projects in Mournei, West Darfur
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 17 | 24 September – 7 October 2018 [EN/AR]
- UNAMID hands over 4 team sites in Darfur
DISCLAIMER: The following is a non-exhaustive selection of health-related events For a list of acronyms, please see the last page of this and WHO actions undertaken during the stated period in specific countries in update. which populations are experiencing crisis conditions. This has been compiled by WHO/Health Action in Crises (HAC/HQ), in consultation with relevant Country and Regional Offices.
The WHO/HQ Department for Health Action in Crises aims to produce a running note on select current issues at weekly intervals. This note - which is by no means exhaustive - is designed for internal use and does not reflect the official position of WHO.
According to OCHA, the population affected by the humanitarian crisis in the Darfur now stands at 1.8 million, with approximately 1.4 million Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs).