Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Chikungunya fever spreading in Sudan’s Nile basin
- Health Ministry declares chikunguya outbreak in Kassala
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 15 | 6 – 19 August 2018
- Sudan: Nutrition Response Update: South Sudanese Refugee Response (September 2018)
- Sudan: Population Dashboards - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 31 August 2018)
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Addressing Assembly via Cell Phone, Honduran President Zelaya Calls on United Nations to 'Restore Rule of Law and Freedom that Honduras Deserves'
Concerned that the United Nations outdated structure left it ill-equipped to deal with twenty-first century realities, Government Ministers addressing the General Assembly today pressed the world body to revamp its institutions, extend its alliances and break old mindsets that had hampered its credibility as the world's pre-eminent negotiating forum.
For Osman Mohammed Saleh, Eritrea's Minister for Foreign …