Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Reports of excessive force against Sudan protests deeply worrying – Bachelet
- Ten things you should know about the latest protests in Sudan
- Head of Sudan Sanctions Committee Briefs Security Council as Delegates Debate Criteria for Lifting 13-Year-Old Measures, Ongoing Sexual Violence
- Sudan: UN experts urge halt to excessive use of force against peaceful protesters
- Linkages between HIV and gender-based violence in the Middle East and North Africa: key findings from the LEARN MENA project
This publication highlights a set of 24 UNFPA good practices on South-South cooperation (SSC) in the areas of sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights, gender equality, youth empowerment, and population data for development. It includes SSC case studies on family planning, maternal and child health, midwifery, obstetric fistula, HIV and AIDS, SRH in humanitarian setting, population data and population ageing. It demonstrates the successes and commitment of UNFPA and its partners in promoting South-South partnerships for the achievement of the SDGs.
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
This price watch bulletin covers the quarterly period from September to November 2008. The objective of the bulletin is to provide early warning information on price changes of staple food commodities and their likely impact on the cost of the food basket. Price changes are determined for each country on a quarterly basis.
- Prices still remain significantly higher compared to last year and long term averages, especially in Eastern and Southern Africa, Asia and Middle East.