Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Aug 2011
Most read (last 30 days)
- Sudan: After years of conflict, millions require aid; But is the world paying attention?
- 200+ people infected with ‘watery diarrhoea’ in Central Darfur’s Nierteti
- Two suspected cholera deaths in Darfur’s Jebel Marra
- Sudan 2018 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- Sudan: Population Dashboard - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 31 January 2018)
This price watch bulletin covers the quarterly period from September to November 2008. The objective of the bulletin is to provide early warning information on price changes of staple food commodities and their likely impact on the cost of the food basket. Price changes are determined for each country on a quarterly basis.
- Prices still remain significantly higher compared to last year and long term averages, especially in Eastern and Southern Africa, Asia and Middle East.
GENEVA, July 16 (UNHCR) - When António Guterres visited refugee camps soon after becoming UNHCR High Commissioner in 2005, he discovered what many staff on the ground already knew: in too many places the agency was not devoting sufficient resources to protect the health of refugees.
The result was "The High Commissioner's Special Project," a fund outside of the normal country budgets.
Excludes viruses detected from environmental surveillance and vaccine derived polio viruses.
Note: Excludes viruses detected from environmental surveillance and vaccine derived polio viruses.