- FEWS NET: Sudan Key Message Update, November 2017
- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin | Issue 25 | 6 – 19 November 2017
- IPC Sudan Acute Food Insecurity Situation (October - December 2017)
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- Humanitarian Response Plan, Jan-Dec 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - Sudan
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- SHF (Sudan Humanitarian Fund)
- UNHCR Global Focus
- OCHA Sudan Who Does What Where Presence Dashboard
- OCHA Sudan
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- South Sudan Situation Information Sharing Portal: Sudan
- Human Security Baseline Assessment for Sudan and South Sudan (HSBA)
- Satellite Sentinel Project
- Food Security Cluster: Sudan
- Human Rights Watch: Sudan - Events of 2016
- Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Aug 2011
Most read (last 30 days)
- Nearly One Third of Darfur’s People Still Displaced, Despite Drop in Violence, Assistant Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- WHO EMRO Weekly Epidemiological Monitor: Volume 10, Issue 49 (03 December 2017)
- More haemorrhagic fever cases in eastern Sudan
- Sudan plans to attack IDPs camps in Darfur: SRF
- Sudan Food Security Sector Dashboard, January - June 2017
This price watch bulletin covers the quarterly period from September to November 2008. The objective of the bulletin is to provide early warning information on price changes of staple food commodities and their likely impact on the cost of the food basket. Price changes are determined for each country on a quarterly basis.
- Prices still remain significantly higher compared to last year and long term averages, especially in Eastern and Southern Africa, Asia and Middle East.
GENEVA, July 16 (UNHCR) - When António Guterres visited refugee camps soon after becoming UNHCR High Commissioner in 2005, he discovered what many staff on the ground already knew: in too many places the agency was not devoting sufficient resources to protect the health of refugees.
The result was "The High Commissioner's Special Project," a fund outside of the normal country budgets.
Excludes viruses detected from environmental surveillance and vaccine derived polio viruses.
Note: Excludes viruses detected from environmental surveillance and vaccine derived polio viruses.