OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- Over 303,000 people affected by heavy rains and flash floods in 14 states across the country.
- About 14,800 homes were destroyed, over 45,300 homes were damaged.
- Prepositioned relief items are being depleted and there is an urgent need to replenish stocks.
- The Sudan Humanitarian Fund (SHF) has allocated $7.7 million for swift humanitarian response across the country.
- World Relief provides health, nutrition and psychosocial support to conflict-affected people in Ag Geneina, West Darfur.
Armed confrontations between federal and regional Ethiopian forces, started in November 2020 has led 68,326 Ethiopian refugees (36% Female, 64% male) to flee their home seek refuge in Sudan. Since...
HIGHLIGHTS Heavy rains and flooding have affected over 303,000 people in 14 states across the country since the start of the rainy season in July. Over 14,800 houses were destroyed and 45,300 houses...
Since 9 November 2020, Ethiopian and Eritrean asylum seekers have been arriving in Eastern Sudan, fleeing a military escalation in the Tigray region in northern Ethiopia. Eastern Sudan is facing...