occupied Palestinian territoryOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- UNSCO: Nickolay Mladenov Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Briefing to the Security Council on the situation in the Middle East. 22 May 2019
- UN SC: Israeli-Palestinian Conflict ‘Locked in a Dangerous Paralysis’, Under-Secretary-General Warns Security Council, Urging Political Will, Leadership to Change Course. 23 Jul 2019
- UNRWA: Over half a million girls and boys will go back to UNRWA schools for the new Scholastic Year 2019-2020. 8 Aug 2019
- ECOSOC: Economic and Social Council Adopts Texts on Harmful Impact of Israeli Occupation, Rise in Opioid Overdose Deaths, Other Subjects, as Management Segment Begins. 24 Jul 2019
- VOA: 3 Palestinians Killed By Israeli Forces At Gaza Border. 18 Aug 2019
Within the framework of the Middle East peace process initiated at Madrid in October 1991;
Reaffirming their determination to live in peaceful coexistence, mutual dignity and security, while recognizing their mutual legitimate and political rights;
Reaffirming their desire to achieve a just, lasting and comprehensive peace settlement through the agreed political process;
Reaffirming their adherence to the mutual recognition and commitments expressed in the letters dated September 9, 1993 , signed by and exchanged between the Prime Minister of Israel and the Chairman …
The Government of the State of Israel and the PLO team (in the Jordanian-Palestinian delegation to the Middle East Peace Conference) (the "Palestinian Delegation"), representing the Palestinian people, agree that it is time to put an end to decades of confrontation and conflict, recognize their mutual legitimate and political rights, and strive to live in peaceful coexistence and mutual dignity and security and achieve a just, lasting and comprehensive peace settlement and historic reconciliation through the agreed political process.
We are pleased to publish this evaluation of United Nations Coordination of the International Humanitarian Response to the Gulf Crisis, 1990-92. It is one of a number of products in the ongoing work of the Humanitarianism and War project, which our two organizations co-sponsor. A description of the project is contained on the page facing the inside back cover.
Israeli Settlement names are not necessarily
Boundary representation is not necessarily authoritative.
1. Scope, Jurisdiction and Structure of the Self-Governing Authority (Administrative Council):
Signed in Washington D.C. 17 September, 1978
The administration of the military government in Judea, Samaria and the Gaza district will be abolished.
In Judea, Samaria and the Gaza district administrative autonomy of the residents, by and for them, will be established.