Democratic People's Republic of KoreaOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- DPRK: Deadly heatwave threatening lives of children and elderly
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Heat Wave: Disaster Emergency Relief Fund (3 August 2018)
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea: Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF Operation n° MDRKP010
- DPR Korea Needs and Priorities March 2018
- DPR Korea, Timor-Leste eliminate measles, six countries in WHO South-East Asia achieve rubella control
Over 200 million for Education in Emergency and Post Crisis Countries
GENEVA/THE HAGUE, 22 December 2006 - Millions of children in the developing world have a new ray of hope as the Dutch government today announced it has pledged $201 million to UNICEF to radically expand the agency's ongoing efforts to ensure that children in conflict, natural disasters and emerging from crisis can go to school.
It is the single largest earmarked donation UNICEF has received in its 60-year history.