Democratic People's Republic of KoreaOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- WFP DPR Korea Country Brief, December 2018
- Critical juncture for human rights in North Korea – UN expert
- DPR Korea: Typhoon Soulik - DREF Operation Update n° 2, DREF n° MDRKP011
- DPR Korea Needs and Priorities March 2018
- DPR Korea: Floods and landslides Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) update n° 1 DREF n° MDRKP012
Over 200 million for Education in Emergency and Post Crisis Countries
GENEVA/THE HAGUE, 22 December 2006 - Millions of children in the developing world have a new ray of hope as the Dutch government today announced it has pledged $201 million to UNICEF to radically expand the agency's ongoing efforts to ensure that children in conflict, natural disasters and emerging from crisis can go to school.
It is the single largest earmarked donation UNICEF has received in its 60-year history.