Democratic People's Republic of KoreaOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea: “Very clear evidence of humanitarian need” – UN Humanitarian Chief
- UN Humanitarian Chief to visit the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea 9-12 July 2018
- Red Cross tackles humanitarian needs in DPRK
- North Korea: UN expert says it’s time to end isolation and talk human rights
- UN humanitarian chief highlights protracted humanitarian needs in DPR Korea
Our Strategic Commitments
- **Impartiality** – We maintain impartiality in the selection of our staff. The selection of our beneficiaries purely is on a needs basis and not based on race, religion and/or political affiliation.
- **Staff Integrity** – We maintain a workforce who adhere to high moral and ethical principles.
- **Continuous Improvement** – We monitor and evaluate our work in order to improve on our past experiences and provide better humanitarian services as we progress.