Democratic People's Republic of KoreaOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- DPR Korea Needs and Priorities March 2018
- Humanitarian agencies working in DPR Korea urgently require $111m for life-saving aid
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) / North Hamgyong Province: Floods Emergency Appeal Final Report (N° MDRKP008)
- A Hidden Crisis
- Human Rights are key to progress in North Korea talks, says UN expert
Our Strategic Commitments
- **Impartiality** – We maintain impartiality in the selection of our staff. The selection of our beneficiaries purely is on a needs basis and not based on race, religion and/or political affiliation.
- **Staff Integrity** – We maintain a workforce who adhere to high moral and ethical principles.
- **Continuous Improvement** – We monitor and evaluate our work in order to improve on our past experiences and provide better humanitarian services as we progress.