Democratic People's Republic of KoreaOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- DPR Korea: Floods and landslides Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF n° MDRKP012
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (28 August - 3 September 2018)
- DPR Korea Needs and Priorities March 2018
- DPRK: Deadly heatwave threatening lives of children and elderly
- Critical food programmes in North Korea can’t wait for ‘diplomatic progress’, UN food agency warns
Our Strategic Commitments
- **Impartiality** – We maintain impartiality in the selection of our staff. The selection of our beneficiaries purely is on a needs basis and not based on race, religion and/or political affiliation.
- **Staff Integrity** – We maintain a workforce who adhere to high moral and ethical principles.
- **Continuous Improvement** – We monitor and evaluate our work in order to improve on our past experiences and provide better humanitarian services as we progress.