Democratic People's Republic of KoreaOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea: “Very clear evidence of humanitarian need” – UN Humanitarian Chief
- UN Humanitarian Chief to visit the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea 9-12 July 2018
- Red Cross tackles humanitarian needs in DPRK
- North Korea: UN expert says it’s time to end isolation and talk human rights
- UN humanitarian chief highlights protracted humanitarian needs in DPR Korea
This paper is based on the coordinated views of analysts and experts from agencies across the federal government. It was produced by the National Intelligence Council under the auspices of David F. Gordon, National Intelligence Officer for Economics and Global Issues.Queries should be addressed to Dr. Gordon at the National Intelligence Council.
Information available as of 15 August 2001 was used in preparing this report.