Democratic People's Republic of KoreaOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- European Union brings relief to victims of floods and landslides in Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- DPR Korea: Floods and landslides Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF n° MDRKP012
- DPR Korea Needs and Priorities March 2018
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (28 August - 3 September 2018)
- DPRK: Deadly heatwave threatening lives of children and elderly
Rome, December 2001
Latest information indicates a slightly
larger global cereal output in 2001, of 1 870 million tonnes (including
rice in milled terms). However, even at this level, production would still
be less than the anticipated utilization requirements in 2001/02, leading
to a significant draw-down of cereal stocks.
While Afghanistan currently faces a grave food supply situation, food emergencies persist in many other countries (see box on page 6).
Power of humanity
Rome, October 2001
This Programme Update is intended for reporting on Annual Appeals.
Period covered: 1 January - 30 June 2001
Appeal Target CHF 3,380,971
"At a Glance"
Appeal coverage: 61.7%
Outstanding needs: CHF 1,295,848
Rome, April 2001
Period covered: 1 July - 31 December 2000