- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan: Surge in Militant Attacks on Schools
- Asia Briefing N°150 - Shaping a New Peace in Pakistan’s Tribal Areas
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (5 - 11 Aug 2018)
- World Report 2018 - Pakistan: Events of 2017
- Government of Pakistan launches US$37 million UNDP-supported project to protect some 30 million people from dangerous glacial lake outburst floods and other climate change impacts
ISLAMABAD: The government of Japan has announced a contribution of USD 7 million to UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and World Food Programme (WFP) to support the Afghan Refugees and host communities in Pakistan.
The official announcement was made by the Minister for States and Frontier Regions (SAFRON) Lt. Gen. (Rtd) Abdul Qadir Baloch and the Ambassador of Japan in Pakistan H.E. Mr. Takashi Kurai during a press event held in Islamabad.
Jalozai, 3 September 2015: The Ambassador of Japan to Pakistan, H.E. Mr. Hiroshi Inomata, visited Jalozai camp with Secretary Planning and Development, PDMA Director General Mr. Amir Afaq, FATA Secretariat Mr. Shakeel Qadir Khan, UNDP Country Director Mr. Marc-André Franche, and WFP Country Representative Ms. Lola Castro to meet TDPs receiving supports from Japan through UNDP and WFP.
PRESS RELEASE N0: JPNEMPAK 13-30
PRESS RELEASE N0: JPNEMPAK: 12-23
Islamabad: 27th September 2012
The Government of Japan has decided to extend financial support totaling US$ 228,227 (approx. Rs. 20.72 million) to two Pakistani NGOs, namely, Al-Khidmat Foundation (US$ 122,419) and Hana Development Council (US$ 105,808), in order to improve maternal and child health in Pakistan.
PRESS RELEASE N0: JPNEMPAK 12-03
Islamabad: 25th January, 2012
The Government of Japan has decided to extend financial support of US$ 163,165 (approx. Rs 14.0 million) to the Ameer Begum Welfare Trust (ABWT) for the construction of Girls School in Okara, Punjab.