- ECHO Factsheet – Pakistan – November 2017
- Pakistan: Protection Cluster Strategy, 2017 - 2019; From displacement to sustainable return
- Integrated Context Analysis (ICA): On Vulnerability to Food Insecurity and Natural Hazards - Pakistan, 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Courageous Pakistani mothers, like polio survivor Saima, are key to ending polio’s paralysing effects on children for good – not just in Pakistan, but all over the world.
This is not the first time Saima Liaqat has shown her courage.
Stricken by polio at age two, Saima was partially paralysed. Yet already, as a girl, she refused to let the disease get the best of her. She limped down the long dusty road to school so often, and studied so hard, that she became the first woman in her family to go to college.