Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
WAM ISLAM ABAD, 14th September 2013 (WAM)-- The UAE Project to Assist Pakistan (UAEPAP) has launched the final phase of its project to construct seven healthcare projects in Pakistan's Bajaur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, and South Waziristan.
The seven projects are being constructed at a cost of over US$17.1 million in implementation of the directives of President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan to assist Pakistan and elevate the level of healthcare sector for Pakistanis, according to the directorate of the UAEPAP.
Khyber, Pakistan: In line with the directives of President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Emirati project to assist Pakistan has opened the first centre for training women in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, in Pakistan.
The centre, built at a total cost of US$ 500,000, was handed to provincial government in a ceremony which was attended by the project's director Abdullah Khalifa Al Ghafli, Commander of the GOC 45th Engineers Division of the Pakistani Armed Forces Major-General Zahir Shah and a number of officials.
WAM South Waziristan, Pakistan Sep 15th, 2012 (WAM) - Translating into practice the directives of President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Emirati Project to assist Pakistan laid the foundation stone of the Sheikha Fatima Hospital in South Waziristan in the Khyber province of Pakistan.