- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan: Sindh Overview Map (as of 03 April 2018)
- Pakistan: Districts Map (as of 03 December 2018)
- Overview: Punjab (as of 22 May 2018)
- In visit to Thar, CJP lauds Sindh govt efforts but says more work needs to be done
- Pakistan Meteorological Department National Drought Monitoring Centre - Subject: Drought Alert III
THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION,
Having regard to the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union,
Having regard to Council Regulation (EC) No 1257/96 of 20 June 1996 concerning humanitarian aid1 , and in particular Article 2, Article 4 and Article 15(2) and (3) thereof,
Having regard to Council Decision 2013/755/EU of 25 November 2013 on the association of the overseas countries and territories with the European Union ('Overseas Association Decision')2 , and in particular Article 79 thereof,
This report focuses on lessons learned by WFP from the Ready to Respond project, a joint UN humanitarian preparedness programme funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID).
Ready to Respond was instigated in late 2013 by UNICEF and WFP, who were joined in 2015 by OCHA and UNHCR. DFID’s support enabled the agencies to implement a wide range of preparedness activities, aiming at reinforcing their own capacity and the capacity of partners in being better prepared to respond to disasters.
2015 - Le PNUD : oeuvrer pour les peuples et la planète
Dans toutes les régions du monde, des voix s’élèvent pour demander un leadership et des mesures en 2015 pour lutter contre la pauvreté, l’inégalité et le changement climatique.