- WFP, Govt. Pakistan: Fill the Nutrient Gap Pakistan, Summary Report, November 2017
- IOM: DTM Analysis Flow Monitoring Surveys - Migrants from Pakistan interviewed along the Mediterranean routes in 2016 and 2017 - November 2017
- ECHO Factsheet – Pakistan – November 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, October 2017
- DTM Analysis Flow Monitoring Surveys - Migrants from Pakistan interviewed along the Mediterranean routes in 2016 and 2017 - November 2017
- Agriculture Reforms in Punjab, Pakistan to Lift Farm Income, Improve Food
- Fill the Nutrient Gap Pakistan, Summary Report (November 2017)
- As rains grow erratic, Pakistan taps irrigation to protect Punjab crops
El CIVICUS Monitor, una nueva herramienta de investigación online que califica el espacio cívico y documenta las violaciones a los derechos en todo el mundo, pone de manifiesto un impacto global.
Los gobiernos restringen el espacio cívico y callan las voces disidentes
L’impact mondial est exposé au grand jour par le CIVICUS Monitor, un nouvel outil de recherche en ligne notant l'espace civique dans le monde et documentant les violations des droits.
Les gouvernements referment l'espace civique et font taire les voix dissidentes
Global impact laid bare by the CIVICUS Monitor, a new online research tool that rates civic space around the world and documents violations of rights
Governments shutting down civic space and shutting up dissenting voices
From Ebola to the bombing of Gaza, civil society was the first responder to humanitarian emergencies during the last year, but faces dire threats and a funding crisis around the world, says a new report.
“During the last year civil society was everywhere, doing great work often at the frontline of the world’s challenges, but at the same time having to stave off threats to its very existence,” said Dr Dhananjayan Sriskandarajah, the CIVICUS Secretary-General on launching the organisation’s 2015 State of Civil Society Report.
Johannesburg, 26 July 2012: CIVICUS: World Alliance for Citizen Participation and Pakistan women's rights group Blue Veins strongly condemn attacks on human rights defenders in Pakistan, and urge Pakistan's government to uphold its responsibility to protect civil society.
12 October 2005 - CIVICUS: World Alliance for Citizen Participation is deeply saddened by the tragic loss of life and the massive social, economic and environmental devastation that has affected more than five million people in Pakistan, India and Afghanistan as a consequence of last Saturday's earthquake centred in Islamabad, Pakistan.