- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Brother's Brother Foundation was honored on September 21 by Pakistan President General Pervez Musharraf, with the Sitara-i-Eisaar (Star of Sacrifice) award. The award ceremony, held at the Pakistan Embassy in Washington, DC, acknowledged BBF's efficient and effective relief efforts following the earthquake that devastated Pakistan nearly a year ago, leaving over three million people without medical aid, shelter, food and water. BBF President, Luke L.
Brother's Brother Foundation (BBF) is sending a second air shipment of requested pharmaceuticals and medical supplies to Pakistan following the devastating Asian earthquake on October 8, 2005. These requested donations are being sent in cooperation with Operation USA and Islamic Relief; both groups are headquartered in California. The truck will be loaded at BBF's north side warehouse Wednesday, November 9th from 2:15-3:00 pm and will contain pediatric and adult antibiotics with a value over $2,000,000.
Brother's Brother Foundation working with Life for Relief and Development in Pakistan and Afghanistan will respond to requests for assistance for those in need following the massive earthquake in South and Central Asia. BBF in collaboration with the Sri Venkateswara Temple (Pittsburgh, PA) will coordinate a response to those in need in India. BBF plans to send requested pharmaceuticals and other resources as soon as arrangements are completed.