- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #1, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Afghan refugees likely to get sixth extension in their stay
- UAE provided 43 million Pakistani children with polio vaccine by end of 2017
- Pakistan: KP and FATA - Areas of Displacement, Hosting and Returns as of 30 November 2017
- Active USG Programs for the Pakistan Response (Last Updated 01/10/18)
After destructive floods hit Pakistan this summer, many farmers in the country have been living in fear that there will be no crops for the coming year. This could mean widespread food shortages for thousands who depend on agriculture to feed their families and their communities.
16 septembre 2010
July 20, 2007, Montreal - Development and Peace is contributing $100,000 from its emergency fund to assist partner agency - Catholic Relief Services (CRS-Pakistan), in helping two and half thousand households (approximately 10 thousand people) out of the estimated 1.1 million households affected by flooding and other significant damages caused by Cyclone YemYin, in the Balochistan and Sindh provinces of Pakistan.
TORONTO / November 28, 2001 - The Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) has given $185,000 to the Canadian Catholic Organization for DEVELOPMENT AND PEACE (CCODP) to help Afghan refugees who do not enjoy "official refugee status" according to norms determined by the United Nations.