- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
After destructive floods hit Pakistan this summer, many farmers in the country have been living in fear that there will be no crops for the coming year. This could mean widespread food shortages for thousands who depend on agriculture to feed their families and their communities.
Development and Peace would like to thank all of its donors for contributing $3 million to the organization to bring humanitarian aid to flood-victims in Pakistan.
Heavy rains caused major flooding in the country throughout July and August, affecting over 20 million people. Although this disaster was slow to gain attention, Development and Peace knew it could count on the generosity of its supporters, who have always shown great compassion for those living through a crisis situation.
Several dioceses across Canada mobilized to organize collections in their parishes and …
16 septembre 2010
August 09, 2010
Heavy monsoon rains in Pakistan have caused devastating floods in several parts of the country. The Government of Pakistan estimates that 13.8 million people have been affected and the situation is expected to worsen as the waters of the Indus River continue to swell from the rain and impact more areas.
So far, the gushing flood waters have destroyed houses, roads, bridges, toppled electrical and phone lines, and reportedly caused the deaths of 1,600 people.