- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan: Overview of Afghan Refugee Population and UNHCR Operational Presence | As of 31st of August, 2018
- World Report 2018 - Pakistan: Events of 2017
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugee Update - As of 31st of August, 2018
- Restoring Self–Reliance: Support for Self-reliance and Livelihoods Projects in Asia - Annual Report 2017
- Pakistan: Surge in Militant Attacks on Schools
Monsoon rains started in late July but have already created chaos in different parts of Pakistan. DCA has pledged half a million DKK
Monsoon rains and flood continues to create havoc in different parts of the flood-affected areas leaving thousands of families affected, large number of houses destroyed, thousands of acres of ready to harvest crops and fruits orchards have been damaged, link roads and bridges destroyed.
The Pakistan Meteorological Department has issued high alert in the wake of expected widespread heavy rain and flood.
Sajni is one of the many expecting mothers in the flood-affected Sindh province. Access to health service is limited, but thanks to the mobile health units funded by the European Union, Sajni could receive prenatal care when she experienced problems during her pregnancy.
Devastation across Sindh took place for a second time in two years, affecting approximately nine million people and destroying 1.5 million homes.
Millions suffered due to months without adequate shelter, food, and other basic necessities.
Twenty-eight year old, Thezu has not only lost her house, livestock, and everything she had in the floods but is also coping with the loss of her twenty-two year old sister. Thezu’s sister drowned in the village’s water pond during evacuation.
With only a month left before Thezu gives birth to her new born baby, the onset of winter poses a greater challenge along with the need for baby food and supplies and proper nutrition for Thezu.