- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan’s polio fighters lend a hand in the battle against measles
- Balochistan's accelerated learning programme gives hope to thousands of out-of-school children
- Over 500 children died in drought-hit Thar this year, Murad told
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, September 2018
- Pakistan: Overview of Afghan Refugee Population and UNHCR Operational Presence | As of 30th of September, 2018
Sajni is one of the many expecting mothers in the flood-affected Sindh province. Access to health service is limited, but thanks to the mobile health units funded by the European Union, Sajni could receive prenatal care when she experienced problems during her pregnancy.
Devastation across Sindh took place for a second time in two years, affecting approximately nine million people and destroying 1.5 million homes.
Millions suffered due to months without adequate shelter, food, and other basic necessities.