- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan: UNHCR, partners supporting refugee communities to become self-reliant
- Another Polio case reported from Bajaur
- Feeding girls less than boys, early marriages key reasons for stunting
- WHO provides support to Pakistan’s immunization programme to strengthen routine immunization in underserved areas
- WHO EMRO Weekly Epidemiological Monitor: Volume 11, Issue 52 (30 December 2018)
Sajni is one of the many expecting mothers in the flood-affected Sindh province. Access to health service is limited, but thanks to the mobile health units funded by the European Union, Sajni could receive prenatal care when she experienced problems during her pregnancy.
Devastation across Sindh took place for a second time in two years, affecting approximately nine million people and destroying 1.5 million homes.
Millions suffered due to months without adequate shelter, food, and other basic necessities.