- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- In visit to Thar, CJP lauds Sindh govt efforts but says more work needs to be done
- Pakistan: Sindh Overview Map (as of 03 April 2018)
- Pakistan: Districts Map (as of 03 December 2018)
- Overview: Punjab (as of 22 May 2018)
- Pakistan Meteorological Department National Drought Monitoring Centre - Subject: Drought Alert III
As winter approaches the north of Pakistan once again, many of those left homeless by last October's crippling earthquake are growing increasingly frustrated and newly afraid. Some even consider leaving their mountain villages once again to seek safety in the country's burgeoning cities.
By Paul Jeffrey, ACT International
"I want to start my life here again, but there is no work. Soon the snow will begin and our tents are too thin to withstand the winter. How are we supposed to live here?
DanChurchAid's work in the Middle East and in the Horn of Africa region is strongly influenced by the crisis between Denmark and the Muslim world. It is not only a governmental responsibility to restore the peaceful and trustful dialogue. According to DanChurchAid, the humanitarian organisations with partners in civil society in the Middle East have to work together with the Government concerning this issue.