- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
The Oslo forum 2009 took place against the background of a new optimism, largely heralded by the new US administration and its emphasis on civility in international relations. After a period of confrontation marked by the 'war on terror' and weakening of mediation efforts, there is now a renewed demand in many areas for diplomacy and negotiation.
Representatives of the Government of Pakistan, politicians and non-governmental organisations from the North West Frontier Province (NWFP) and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) met with senior officials of UN Agencies and the International Committee of the Red Cross in a humanitarian workshop hosted by the Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue, (HD Centre) the Geneva based mediation organisation on 27 April 2009.
At that workshop participants expressed their concerns at the seriousness of a humanitarian situation that has now reached a considerable magnitude.