- WFP, Govt. Pakistan: Fill the Nutrient Gap Pakistan, Summary Report, November 2017
- IOM: DTM Analysis Flow Monitoring Surveys - Migrants from Pakistan interviewed along the Mediterranean routes in 2016 and 2017 - November 2017
- ECHO Factsheet – Pakistan – November 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, October 2017
- DTM Analysis Flow Monitoring Surveys - Migrants from Pakistan interviewed along the Mediterranean routes in 2016 and 2017 - November 2017
- Pakistan: KP and FATA - Areas of Displacement, Hosting and Returns as of 31 October 2017
- As rains grow erratic, Pakistan taps irrigation to protect Punjab crops
- Trains: The new setting for polio eradication in Pakistan
• Strong commitment from field leadership and operational actors on NWOW needs to be backed by unified direction from headquarters. There is a need for a clear roadmap from the UNDG and IASC to move forward systemically.
Minister of Natural Resources of Pakistan Pencap Province Mr. Chaudry ABDUL, General – Director of Disasters Mr. Khalid SHERDIL and the committee visited our Presidency.
Press Statement made by the Spokesperson of the MFA No: 180
The present humanitarian problems in Afghanistan as well as its neighbouring countries Pakistan and Iran are expected to increase due to the military operations targeting Afghanistan.
With a view to mitigating the conditions in the refugee camps in the region and taking into account the continuing refugee movements, the governments concerned, international organizations and National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies are making preparations and exchanging views with each other.
The International Committee of Red …