Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UNHCR supports Pakistan, Afghanistan to secure sustainable solutions for Afghan refugees
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update (January - August 2017)
- Pakistan: Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas RAHA | 2009 - 2017
- Pakistan on the brink of winning the war against polio
- Japan provides additional funds to support Pakistan regional polio laboratory
• Strong commitment from field leadership and operational actors on NWOW needs to be backed by unified direction from headquarters. There is a need for a clear roadmap from the UNDG and IASC to move forward systemically.
Minister of Natural Resources of Pakistan Pencap Province Mr. Chaudry ABDUL, General – Director of Disasters Mr. Khalid SHERDIL and the committee visited our Presidency.
Press Statement made by the Spokesperson of the MFA No: 180
The present humanitarian problems in Afghanistan as well as its neighbouring countries Pakistan and Iran are expected to increase due to the military operations targeting Afghanistan.
With a view to mitigating the conditions in the refugee camps in the region and taking into account the continuing refugee movements, the governments concerned, international organizations and National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies are making preparations and exchanging views with each other.
The International Committee of Red …