- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Government of Pakistan launches US$37 million UNDP-supported project to protect some 30 million people from dangerous glacial lake outburst floods and other climate change impacts
- Aga Khan Agency for Habitat and World Food Programme work to build capacity in disaster preparedness and response
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (10 - 16 June 2018)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #3, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Security Council Press Statement on Terrorist Attack in Mastung, Pakistan, 14 July 2018
• Strong commitment from field leadership and operational actors on NWOW needs to be backed by unified direction from headquarters. There is a need for a clear roadmap from the UNDG and IASC to move forward systemically.
Minister of Natural Resources of Pakistan Pencap Province Mr. Chaudry ABDUL, General – Director of Disasters Mr. Khalid SHERDIL and the committee visited our Presidency.
Press Statement made by the Spokesperson of the MFA No: 180
The present humanitarian problems in Afghanistan as well as its neighbouring countries Pakistan and Iran are expected to increase due to the military operations targeting Afghanistan.
With a view to mitigating the conditions in the refugee camps in the region and taking into account the continuing refugee movements, the governments concerned, international organizations and National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies are making preparations and exchanging views with each other.
The International Committee of Red …