- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
The Pakistani military has been repeatedly accused of gross human rights violations, including detainee torture and extrajudicial killings, during its operations against militants in Pakistan. As the military faces funding cuts from the United States under the Leahy Amendment, the Pakistani government must examine the root cause of such transgressions: the lack of an alternative, efficient, and just means by which to ensure that suspected militants are permanently removed from the fighting arena.
HONOLULU (Oct. 13) -- Major lessons can be learned from the recent earthquake that shook Pakistan and Kashmir leaving tens-of-thousands of people dead, and estimates as high as two million homeless just ahead of the harsh Himalayan winter.
Pointing this out, Dr.