- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Pakistan: Polio Update - May 2018
- The Impact of Explosive Violence on Students and Education in Kashmir
- Pakistan’s Climate Resilience Receives Boost with World Bank Support for Water, Environment and Cities
- First ever national food security policy launched
- Farmers unable to cope with shocks induced by climate change
Y.B. Dato' Seri Syed Hamid Albar, Minister of Foreign Affairs will present a cheque in the sum of USD100,000 from the Government of Malaysia to the Government of the Republic of Philippines in a ceremony at Wisma Putra at 11.00 a.m on 16 December 2005. The Philippines Government will be represented by Mr. Luis T. Cruz, Charge d' Affaires of the Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines in Kuala Lumpur.
The President this morning called President General Pervez Musharraf to extend profound sympathy and condolences, on behalf of the Government and the people of Maldives, following the death and devastation caused by the recent earthquake that hit Pakistan.
The President said that he had learnt of the news of the earthquake with shock and sadness and extended his sincere condolences to the families of the thousands of victims who had lost their lives in the disaster. He further added that the Special Advisor to the President, Mr.