Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UNHCR supports Pakistan, Afghanistan to secure sustainable solutions for Afghan refugees
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update (January - August 2017)
- Pakistan: Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas RAHA | 2009 - 2017
- Japan provides additional funds to support Pakistan regional polio laboratory
- Pakistan to go for advanced poliovirus diagnosis mechanism
Och Power, Tipul, Dera Murad Jamali- Balochistan
21 August to 1st September 2010.
Mir Jaffar Khan Jamali Foundation (MJKJ-F) is Non-profitable organization, founded in the year 1998 by a group of committed development workers and experts belonging to various spheres of life such as education, environment, water & sanitation, law, engineering and women activism. After expansion of its activities MJKJ-F was registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 in December 2000 as a non-profit organization.
Pakistan is facing the worst floods in its history due to the heaviest monsoon rains seen the country for more than 80 years. An estimated 3.2 million people have been affected across the country including an estimated 1.4 million children. At least 35 districts in Pakistan have been severely affected by the floods, affecting the lives of an estimated 1.5 million people, while nine other districts have been moderately affected. Some 2200 people are reported dead, with this number likely to rise as the waters recede.